Monday 2 March 2015

Laimon Fresh

Now that everyone has managed to calm down after the last four weeks, I can get back to the high standard of discussion and critique that this blog is known for. And getting straight back to business may I introduce you to Laimon Fresh, your new go-to drink of choice for those times when you believe that mixing Sprite with mouthwash might possibly be a good idea.




I picked this up in a petrol station on the West coast of Scotland a while ago and I've been saving it for a special occasion before sharing it with you. I think this is it. Laimon Fresh has a suspiciously European sounding name but the translation on the can gives nothing away as to it's origins. I've since checked the website and it seems to be made by a Swiss company and sold in Spain and the UK. Well, I say sold in the UK but given that this is the only physical example I've ever seen I have to doubt that it's as universally popular as it seems to suggest. Although having said that, it's apparently sold through Ocado so if you too would like to experience the utterly unique (or as I like to call it: horrid) taste of lemons, limes and chewing gum all in one mouthful then please be my guest but don't say I didn't warn you.

So, in case you hadn't quite understood my opinion on this particular beverage; I didn't really like it. If you enjoy drinking the dribbles of spit and toothpaste foam left in the sink after you've finished brushing your teeth then maybe you should give this a go, but for the rest of us I would suggest looking elsewhere for your daily refreshment.

Remember, I try these things so you don't have to.




No comments:

Post a Comment