Tuesday 19 August 2014

Weird stuff I've found in European airports

I've been looking through the photos from my recent summer holibobs and I came across a two gems that I had snapped ages ago from a couple of unnamed, unknown and unloved airports across the continent. I thought what better way to enjoy the wonderful Euro-cuisine than to share with you lovely people.

First, what happens when you want the best of both bread and pretzel worlds? 




That's right, at these times only a Brezel-Snack will do! Unpleasantly chewy lab grown carb product? Sweaty, limp and tasteless cheese? Outrageously expensive? Check, check and check. This is one vending machine snack (with advertised 'handmade quality') which I shall not be looking forward to invading our shores.

But what do you wash a Brezel-Snack down with? Well, look no further than this generic, own brand orange coke concoction. The harshness of the synthetic citrus flavouring cut through the ridiculous amount of processed sugar like a hidden cardamom pod in a bowl of ice cream.



Mmmm, tasty. Makes you really jealous of my jet-set lifestyle doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment